Starting new hobby


After working twelve hours per day, six days per week, I do believe that I need to do something just for fun. In one word- hobby. Selama ni, hari off day biasa aku keluar jalan-jalan but there are times that I just have my 'me-time' at home watching variety show, drama, youtube video or just scrolling my IG or FB.

 So, I think instead of watching the screen non stop, I need to do something else. I came across this youtube channel Art@Aftab and I really like the artworks there. It shows the step by step on how to draw by using oil pastels (atau nama lain dia crayon) The videos are great for beginner like me. 







My new hobby. Starting with small not so expensive one. It only costs me RM I8.40. 




Aku rasa nak try challenge buat macam video ni.  Nampak senang tapi tak tau la dengan bakat melukis aku yang tak ada ni macam mana hasilnya nanti. My first challenge. Kalau menjadi aku buat next post, kalau tak jadi, aku delete terus post ni. Hahaha... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drama Luth Mahfuz

Filem Trauma

My DIY: Ddakji