RECAP 2023

Just for memory and self-reflection.

What happened in 2023

Job: still the same. new job grade alhamdulillah. still the same position, same workload. 

Money: i think i was overspend my money last year. hopefully i can fix my habit in 2024.

Travel: no travel in 2023, just go staycation nearby. 

Purchase: what did I purchase last year? no new phone, no new laptop, i don't think i got big purchase last year. what did i do with my money last year? 

Korea: I guess this was my big purchase. I pull the trigger. I went to the Kim Seon Ho fan meeting in KL. he is so handsome. I went to watch The Childe in cinema thrice! yeap i watch the movie three times. Never regret. 

In short- 2023 is the year that I met my favourite actor Kim Seon Ho. 

remarks: since i no longer have passion to write actively in this blog. I dont want to delete it. it has long history in my online journey. so, i guess this blog will be my place to write random things as in i'm writing in my journal, like a diary, a personal journal. not expecting anyone to read this. hopefully. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drama Luth Mahfuz

Filem Trauma

My DIY: Ddakji