My TOP 3 - Marvel Cinematic Universe related

Welcome to my new post which is dedicated to MCU movies. I will list down my top 3 of anything I can think about Marvel movies.

Top 3: Best character
1) Tony Stark
2) Iron Man
3) Howard Potts (hehe....sorry I'm biased)

Top 3: Marvel Movies
1) Iron Man

The MAN who started it all. 

2) The Avengers: Battle of New York

The OG6. I'm going to miss them


3) Captain America: Civil War

#TeamIronMan




I want to put Avengers: Endgame in my top 3 list but..Endgame is THE movie. It will always have special place in my heart regardless it is top rank or not.

Top 3: Iron Man suit up scene
1) Infinity War - when he touched his arc reactor on his chest
2) Iron Man 2- from bag to Iron Man suit - so old school.
3) Civil War - in helicopter.

-I will put youtube video of suit up compilation.




Top 3: Less favorite Marvel Movie
1) Avengers: Age Of Ultron (kind of forgettable for me, but after Endgame I definitely need to re-watch)
2) Guardian of Galaxy 1& 2 (not on earth. so i kind of ignore it. but after Infinity War and Endgame, again i want to watch these two movies. Team Guardians is funny)
3) Doctor Strange.

Top 3: Favorite Endgame scenes
1) When Tony Stark came back. He looks so weak, old, fragile and just done with everything feeling hopeless after that big loss.
2) Sweet moment between Morgan and Tony Stark.
3) Avengers!!! Assemble! When they all came through that portals! Just epic.

...I'm not going to put THAT last scene in my list. Nope 😢


Bonus.


This scene never fail to make me laugh. LOL 😂

Comments

YEASLMN said…
Love Tony Stark 3000! Hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Drama Luth Mahfuz

Filem Trauma

My DIY: Ddakji