Get started

 It's 2021. And we are still struggling with covid-19 pandemic. Infact the number of cases in Malaysia is keep rising. I lost track with all the numbers and stats. Last week I got my 1st dose vaccine. Lucky me that I don't really got bad side effect except small pain at my hand. To be honest, today is the first time this year that I open my blog. I even have to change new password so that I can open my blogger dashboard.

I feel like nowadays people have shifted to new social media like Instagram, Tik Tok or Facebook to share their content. But I feel like I want to keep this space. My special place here in blogspot since 2010. I know I rarely post here and my content here is just random but yeah....I want to keep writing and posting blog. Because sometimes I just want to share my feel through writing and I guess I can just keep doing it here. 😊

So this is my 1st post in 2021. Till we meet again in my 2nd post. Bye....

Random pic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drama Luth Mahfuz

Filem Trauma

My DIY: Ddakji